Bilal Muslim Mission of Kenya in August 2014 conducted a combined Module 1 training for all new members in Zainabiyya Women Group-Masongaleni, Rahma Women Group – Kilungu and Masumin Women Group – Nzavoni in Ukambani area.
The module was held for 5 days where sessions on group mobilization, leadership and savings skills were held and it was facilitated by the head trainer Sis Sidi Nyota and assisted by Sis Kauchi Chifui.
Activities undertaken during the training:
- Islamic Religious Education was conducted on topics like ‘Believe in Faith’ , ‘Khums’ and ‘Prophethood’
- Issues pertaining to group formation, leadership and savings were taught through interactive discussions, role plays, case studies and storytelling.
- A small discussion on live stock rearing was also conducted where issues like sicknesses, medicines etc was discussed
- Work Plan was set up
|Hidirjee Loan||Zakutul Fitr|
- The rules were laid down for the new group members.
- Two groups were formed under the same group name where the new members would have their own constitutions.
Bilal Muslim Mission of Kenya would like to thank all those involved and who supported the Mission in this training program.
Bilal Muslim Mission of Kenya
P.O. Box 82508 - 80100
Tel: 254 41 2229641
For news of our activities, visit www.kenbilal.org