The World Federation’s Islamic Education Department is pleased to launch of the much demanded publication: ‘180 Questions: Enquiries About Islam, Vol 1’, on Practical Laws in e-book format.
Posted on Tue, 2016-04-05 16:40
Community Development in Kosovo
For nearly 3 years now, The World Federation has been actively supporting Tableegh activities in Kosovo. These activities include publishing literature in the Albanian language and Islamic children’s books. Our work in Kosovo is expanding with the objective of providing the Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim community with long term development projects that focus on tableegh, stability and collaboration.
Our initiatives in Kosovo will provide continuous support to organisations such as:
• NISA – whose aim is to spread the teachings of the AhlulBayt (as)
• NAIM FRASHERI - an international research institute set up by the Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim community of Pristina, Kosovo and headed by Sr. Ikballe Huduti
Through the support of The World Federation and its donors, NISA and NAIM FRASHERI have achieved great feats in 2015:
1. Translation of ‘Hajj: A Spiritual Journey’ lecture series by Dr. Mahmood Husain Datoo into Albanian;
2. Book distribution – ‘The Principles of Religion’ (otherwise known as ‘Principet e Fese’); this book introduces the basic principles of Islam, and to present Islam to the modern human through examples of scientific teachings which intertwine with all aspects of life;
3. Publishing of VLERA magazine four times a year; this publication covers important topics such as family values, good morals and biographies of holy personalities. The magazine is regularly distributed to a number of institutions including colleges, ministries, schools, and is also sold at local kiosks. This is a fantastic initiative by NISA to reach out to people and promote the message of the Ahlulbayt (AS).
These projects are designed to give the community in Kosovo the opportunity to learn more about the AhlulBayt (as) and to promote their Holy message. The World Federation will continue to support NISA and its sister organization NAIM FRASHERI in their efforts to promote the true message of Islam.
Be part of this and many other tableegh projects by making a donation to the Islamic Education Tableegh Fund. Your support will change lives.
The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants. To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants.
The Madressa Centre of Excellence presented a detailed report on its workings and progress to date at the Second Executive Council Meeting held recently in Stanmore, UK.