MCE newswire in Gujarati
Posted on Tue, 2016-10-18 10:48
The World Federation Islamic Short Course for couples
Applications now open!
The World Federation is pleased to announce that applications are now open for an Islamic Short Course for couples, to be held in Qum. The course is ideal for couples to gain a deeper understanding of Islam and each other for the future of their lives together, whilst performing the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (AS).
Dates: Friday 14th April 2017 to Sunday 23rd April 2017 - Applicants must arrive to Qum no later than Thursday 13th April 2017.
Heavily Subsidised!! Cost per couple: GBP 700 / EUR 800/ USD 900
This fee includes:
Flights: Tehran - Mashhad - Tehran
Internal Transfers: Tehran - Qum - Tehran
All internal daily transport
4 nights’ hotel stay in Mashhad
7 nights’ hotel stay in Qum
A day trip to Tehran
3 meals per day
All teaching, instruction and visits to scholars
Please note the fee does not include:
Airfare to and from Iran
Any extra days spent in Iran before or after the course
Money for shopping, personal necessities, etc.
Insurance and any medical expense in Iran
Who can apply?
Age Group: 22 years - 45 years.
The minimum number required for the course is 5 couples (10 individuals) and only a maximum of 10 couples (20 individuals) will be accepted.
Please note, the course is not suitable for children and no child-minding arrangements will be made.
The course is tailored to:
1. Enable participants to discuss various challenges they face and to seek advice and guidance on these issues.
2. Provide participants with an overview of Islamic Family Ethics.
3. Help couples seek academic and authoritative responses to the various ideological questions on Islam.
4. Encourage the sharing of experiences between participants and experts/specialised teachers in the Islamic Seminary.
5. Achieve spiritual upliftment through some Ibadat programmes and ethical discussions.
6. Meet and interact with some renowned scholars & Maraje.
7. Allow interaction, exchange of ideas and networking with like-minded individuals.
8. Performing the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (AS).
1. Ziyarat of Imam Ali al-Ridha (AS)
2. Ziyarat of Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (SA)
3. Tour of Qum and historical sites
4. Meetings with scholars & other renowned personalities
5. Visit to the Holy Mosque of Jamkaran on a Tuesday night
6. Day trip to Tehran and its main religious sites
The Educational Programme will consist of a mixture of formal and informal sessions with scholars and experts. The sessions will cover:
Islamic Family Ethics
Spirituality in the school of the Ahlul-Bait (AS)
The Philosophy & Etiquette of Ziyarat
The deadline for applications is 25th Feb 2017. Places are very limited so book early!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the terms & conditions here.
Read our previous Couples Retreat report here.
Click here to view the poster.
It is so difficult to sum up an experience that had such a great impact on my life in just a few sentences, but if someone had told me that my perspective on life, the way I think, the things I do, and the way I live will all drastically change during the short duration of the course, I would not believe them, but here I am proven wrong.
The World Federation were invited to hold a stall at the Nahjul Balagha conference that took place on Sunday 29th September 2013 in Peterborough, UK.