The Az Zahra Association supported by The World Federation, and headed by Sister Zaveeni Jalill and her husband, aims to spread the message of the Ahlul Bayt (a) by implementing educational, social, welfare and charitable projects based on Islamic principles in economically depressed areas of Sri Lanka.
Posted on Mon, 2015-02-02 14:49
The World Federation is pleased to announce that applications are now open for an Islamic Short Course for couples, to be held in Qum. The course is ideal for couples to gain a deeper understanding of Islam for the future of their lives together.
Dates: 29 th March – 7 th April 2015. Applicants must arrive to Qum no later than 28 th March 2015.
Cost per person: £850 This fee includes:
· Flights: Tehran - Mashhad - Tehran
· Internal Transfers: Tehran - Qum - Tehran
· All internal daily transport
· 4 nights hotel stay in Mashhad
· 7 nights hotel stay in Qum
· A day trip to Tehran
· 3 meals per day
· All teaching, instruction and visits to scholars
Please note the fee does not include:
· Airfare to and from Iran
· Any extra days spent in Iran before or after the course
· Money for shopping, personal necessities, etc.
Who can apply?
Age Group: 22 years - 40 years.
The minimum number required for the course is 5 couples (10 indiividuals) and only a maximum of 7 couples (14 individuals) will be accepted.
Please note, the course is not suitable for children and no child-minding arrangements will be made.
The course is tailored to:
1. Enable participants to discuss various challenges they face and to seek advice and guidance on these issues.
2. Provide participants with an overview of Islamic Family Ethics.
3. Help couples seek academic and authoritative responses to the various ideological questions on Islam.
4. Encourage the sharing of experiences between participants and experts/specialised teachers in the Islamic Seminary.
5. Achieve spiritual upliftment through a number of Ibadat programmes and ethical discussions.
6. Meet and interact with some renowned scholars & Maraje.
7. Allow interaction, exchange of ideas and networking with like-minded individuals.
8. Performing the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (AS).
1. Ziyarat of Imam Ali al-Ridha (AS)
2. Ziyarat of Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (SA)
3. Tour of Qum and historical sites
4. Meetings with scholars & other renowned personalities
5. Visit to the Holy Mosque of Jamkaran on a Tuesday night
6. Day trip to Tehran and its main religious sites
The Educational Programme will consist of a mixture of formal and informal sessions with scholars and experts. The sessions will cover:
1. Aqaid (Theology)
2. Quranic Principles
3. Islamic Family Ethics
4. Islamic Ethics
5. Spirituality in the school of the Ahlul-Bait (AS)
6. The Philosophy & Etiquette of Ziyarat
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the poster click on the PDF attached.
With three days to go, we wanted to make the most of the trip to Nishapour. That was the destination of our two hour journey, and in order to spend the majority of the day in Nishapour, we had to wake up at 7AM, earlier than usual.
Updated 6 November 2013
In the quest of providing a service to the Women of the Community on 29th October 2013 the manager of The World Federation India Office, Asad Virani, visited Jamiat Fatima (sa) at Mira Road.