The World Federation of KSIMC is pleased to bring you this excellent publication 'The Ways of the Righteous’ written by Shaykh Jaffer Ladak.
Updated on 12 March 2018
The deadline for submitting your applications for the Madinah and Bab courses has been extended to 30th April 2015. Places are filling up fast so please apply quickly!
If you would like to apply as a Mentor for the Madinah and Bab al-Ilm Summer Courses, please Click Here
Following months of preparation and coordination, The World Federation, in partnership with The Africa Federation (AFED), The Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ), and the North American Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim Communities Organisation (NASIMCO) is pleased to announce the launch of the renowned Madinah al-Ilm and Bab al-Ilm Youth Summer Courses in Iran.
These courses are truly life-changing and have been described by many as one that they will never forget.
- The Madinah al-Ilm course is for boys and girls (separate camps) between the ages of 18 and 24 years old and will run from 23rd July to 12th August 2015 InshAllah.
- The Bab al-Ilm course is for boys and girls (separate camps) between the ages of 14 and 17 years old and will run from 23rd July to 12th August 2015 InshAllah.
(Note: There may be slight variations in the dates for each region based on regional flight itineraries)
Participants will have the opportunity to visit the cities of Qum, Mashhad, Tehran, and a tourist spot.
The programme is heavily subsidised and each participant is encouraged to pay a minimum of the subsidised cost. If an applicant can afford to pay the full amount, then they must do so.
The full and subsidised costs per region are as follows:
- Europe full cost - £1,650 GBP
- Europe subsidised cost - £1,050 GBP
- Africa full cost - $3,000 USD
- Africa subsidised cost - $2000 USD
- North America full cost - $3,800 USD/CAD
- North America subsidised cost - $2,600 USD/CAD
- Dubai full cost - $1,500 USD (excluding flight and visa costs)
- Dubai subsidised cost - $800 USD (excluding flight and visa costs)
If you would like to attend but are financially unable to do so, please contact your regional federation in confidence. Any requests for additional subsidies will not be considered after an application has been accepted.
There are a number of ways to find out more about these excellent courses, including the following:
- Click here to view frequently asked questions
- Click here for Rules and regulations/ dress code
- Click here for daily blogs from last year’s courses
- Click here to view the AFED poster
- Click here to view the CoEJ poster
- Click here to view the Dubai poster
- Click here to view the NASIMCO poster
How to Apply
To apply as a participant, complete the application form.
Participants from CoEJ should click here.
Those having difficulties submitting the online application form should email us at email@example.com and we will send you a Word version of the application form to complete.
Please note that your application will not be considered, unless we receive the following:
- A scanned copy in jpeg of your passport photo page. Your passport must be valid until at least April 2016.
- A copy of a recent passport sized photograph in jpeg, taken in the last 6 months. Photos of female applicants must be in full hijab, otherwise the visa application will be automatically rejected.
- A deposit of £50/$50 to be paid to your regional federation ( AFED, NASIMCO, DUBAI) - the deposit will be refunded for those who are unsuccessful in their application.
- European participants will be required to pay a deposit of £200 to Coej. This will be refunded for those who are unsuccessful in their application.
Deadline for Applications:
The subsidised costs are heavily subsidised and there are limited places available. The deadline for applications is 20th April 2015.
Please note that for those applying as a participant, if we are happy that an applicant has met the selection criteria, places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Donations & Sponsorships
These courses are only possible through the kind donations of our supporters. Please donate generously and earn eternal reward for you and your respected marhumeen.
Click here to go to our donations page.
For more information or to make a donation email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to becoming a mentor, please email email@example.com
Updated 4 December 2013
Islamic Jurisprudence Classes were organized in Qum at Jameat uz Zahra in the current academic year of 2013-14. Sis Batool Arastu, author of the book Women’s issue made simple, taught the course in 3 sessions. A number of sisters participated in these classes and benefitted from them.
THE CALL OF THE HEART