The Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ) held the Neuro-Psychology of Learning Programme for Madrasah teachers earlier this year.
Posted on Tue, 2016-06-14 14:31
The World Federation appoints mentors for Madinah and Bab 2016 courses
The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. We are committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course's participants.
To help achieve this, we appoint and train mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, we will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Imran Rizvi of Australia
2. Brother Mohammed Wechuli Were of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Sister Aliyah Shiraz Ali Bhimani of Peterborough, UK
4. Sister Sukaina Mahmood Khatau of Kenya
5. Sister Aliya Afzalhussein Yusufali (former student in Qum)
6. Sister Adeela Zahra Shah of Peterborough, UK
7. Sister Khadija Mlongo Muweye of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email email@example.com
We recited Dua Simaat during sunset which was then followed by Jama’at Namaaz. The view from the top of the mountain was breathtaking as we got a bird’s eye view of Masjid Jamkaran and the Haram of Bibi Masuma (AS).
Day 3 - This marked the most important day of the Mentors Development Programme. It is the day that gave us the most confidence and we hope that we can make do the best for our mentees.