Posted on Tue, 2015-03-31 10:40
The World Federation of KSIMC is pleased to announce that mentor applications for the Madinah and Bab al-Ilm short summer course 2015 are now open.
To apply as a mentor or for more information, please see the details below.
Role Description and Person Specification
Role purpose: To assist in the spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual development of the course participants.
- Have the opportunity to inspire youth to understand themselves and their religion by listening to them and sharing your experiences
- Engage in a unique personal development journey for yourself and those around you
- Get paid living expenses and the ability to participate in all course activities.
- Develop social bonds with a variety of age groups from different cultures.
The mentor should:
- Be in Iran throughout the period of approximately 19th July to 12th August 2015 as part of the Course, and the mentor development programme
- Submit a report on return to their home country as well as participate in debrief sessions to provide feedback for future years
- Support the organizing team and proactively assist for the next courses.
Successful applicants must be able and willing to attend a full-time training session in Qum, Iran for 4 days from 19th July to 22nd July 2015.
Mentor Job Description:
Please find the pdf Mentor job description attached below.
How to Apply:
Click here for the Application form
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for submitting the mentor application is 30th April 2015
Mentor Training Blogs:
Click here for the mentor training blogs from past years.
Terms and Conditions:
Click here for Rules and Regulations/dress code.
In its series of Ahkam-e Mayyit Workshops, The World Federation India Office in partnership with KSI Jamaat Mumbai conducted the third workshop on 23 February 2014 for gents. The Workshop was well attended by 15 participants.
The workshop aims were to give practical training to the participants on:
• How to handle a Dead Body with Respect
• How to conduct Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan
• How to conduct Namaz-e Mayyit, and Burial
• The rules concerning Post-Burial
A collection of Ahadith with References and Categories