Tributes to Marhum Mulla Asghar from colleagues and friends.
Posted on Wed, 2015-07-08 15:27
The month of Ramadhan is filled with the mercy and blessings of Allah (swt). Increasing our good deeds, giving charity and helping others are among the best actions we can perform to seek nearness to the Almighty.
The World Federation’s annual Ramadhan Relief Fund aims to make difficult lives a little easier for families who are struggling in different ways.
There are many ways for you to get involved and make a positive difference in the lives of others. Below are a few things that you can do to play your part in helping with the Ramadhan Relief Fund.
- Annual Children helping Children Campaign. This Campaign invites children and youth from around the world to raise awareness and donations for the Ramadhan Relief Fund to provide basic necessities such as food, clothes and shelter to orphans and other children. Read more about the CHC Campaign and how to get involved here.
2. Jamaat Youth Groups – Youth groups in Jamaats are doing a number of different things to raise money for the Ramadhan Relief Fund. For example, Stanmore Jaffery’s held a "guess the number of sweets in a jar" contest as well as a "guess the name of the teddybear cake". All Proceeds from these events go to the Ramadhan Relief Fund. Contact your Jamaat youth group for more information.
3. Individual Fundraising - People have told us about doing sponsored runs, sponsored Salawaats, and bake sales - all to raise money. All you need to do is create a JustGiving page where people can sponsor your event. If you create a JustGiving page, just choose ‘The World Federation of KSIMC as your charity.
4. Volunteering at the World Federation KSIMC - We are always looking for volunteers to help with various things such as collecting money or helping out at events or in the office. If you would like to volunteer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Donate the Ramadhan Relief Fund – To donate to the Ramadhan Relief Fund, visit The World Federation website or donate at your Jamaat office. Any donation, small or big, is appreciated and goes a long way to help those in need.
Whatever you do, please tell us! We’d love to hear about it and see pictures too!
Tweet us @WFKSIMC
Tag us on Instagram @KSIMC
Message us on Facebook: The World Federation of KSIMC
We’d also be happy to share your JustGiving profiles on our pages.
The International Congress on Extremist and Takfiri Movements in the Islamic Scholars’ View has been commenced on 23rd of November 2014 in Qum, the religious capital of Iran.
As part of the program to meet the community in Europe, Dr Asghar Moledina, President of WORLD Federation, Dr Husein Jiwa, President of COEJ and Amir Merali, AFED Councillor visited Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany and Norway following their earlier visit to France and Portugal.