The journey was Alhamdulillah an amazing experience. Once the participants arrived the course started in full swing with classes in the morning, outings in the evening and prayers in the Haram at night, the time flew by.
Shaykh Dr Murtadha Alidina, Head of The World Federation's Islamic Education department, presented a report at The World Federation Executive Council (ExCo) Meeting as part of the Secretariat updates.
Watch the video of Shaykh Dr Murtadha Alidina presenting his report at ExCo in Karachi December 2018
In this video recording of his report, Shaykh Alidina:
- Presents the principles, taken from the Holy Qur’an and Hadith, which the WF-IE has based its approach on;
- Summarises the process taken by the WF-IE to investigate and prepare a compilation of the views;
- Clarifies why it has taken the WF-IE so long to get to this stage;
- Gives examples of where there are problems in the views;
- Makes a suggestion for the way forward.
With regard to the next step, the Executive Council decided that Shaykh Alidina should consult senior scholars in Najaf and Qum, including His Eminence al-Sayyid Ali al-Husayni al-Sistani (may Allah protect our scholars), and get guidance on this matter. It was also decided that in the intervening period, the community should be advised to exercise the path of caution and refrain from speakers where there is a risk of division and misunderstanding of the Shi’a Ithna-‘Ashari faith.
A single file containing ALL the chapters of Hadiith-al - Qudsi
Ayatullah Bashir Najafi was kind enough to allocate a separate time for a meeting at his house. I got chance to sit with him almost for 30 minutes during which we spoke about the different activities of the World Federation of KSIMC and its members.