We are now pleased to present this collection of inspirational anecdotes and insights into the lives of the recent and contemporary scholars, narrated in the voice of the author himself. You can hear Shaykh relate stories that he has personally researched and been touched by to form a better, deeper understanding of how our scholars apply Islamic principles in their daily lives.
Posted on Wed, 2014-05-28 18:46
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
La guerre actuelle au Yémen a coûté la vie de 8 278 personnes, dont 2 236 enfants, et a fait 16 015 blessés. Le Responsable du Comité International de la Croix-Rouge (le CICR) des opérations au Proche et Moyen-Orient, Robert Mardini a dit que la situation au Yémen est en train de devenir l'un des "conflits oubliés" du monde.
Mizan al Hikmah in Arabic with English translation - Downloadable Version