This journey was indeed “Transformation of Life” journey loaded with divine Mercy! We got a warm reception and everyone enjoyed the benefit of friendship.
Posted on Wed, 2014-05-28 18:46
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The day started off with Fajr Namaaz and a short recitation of The Holy Quran by one of the participants. Shaykh Kumail picked one verse from what was recited and the verse was analyzed. This session was similar to that of yesterdays, and was interesting.
In the summer of 2015, I made the decision to embark on a spiritual journey to the land of Khurasan, a decision I will never regret.