During my two day stay in Najaf, I had the opportunity to sit in the fiqh classes of Sayyed Muhammad Raza, which start at 7.15 a.m. and last for 30 minutes.
Posted on Wed, 2014-05-28 18:46
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Federation’s India Office partners with Khoja Shia Isna Ashari Jamaat Mumbai to announce IQRA: The vacation petition.
The competition is being organised keeping in mind the Summer Vacation to make the participants make best use of their free time.
The World Federation India Office has started preparations for the upcoming Youth Course in May 2014.