In November and December 2013, The World Federation gifted 201 widows with food rations to help feed their families.
Posted on Wed, 2014-05-28 18:46
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email email@example.com
Due to the success and huge demand of the book From Marriage to Parenthood by Abbas and Shaheen Merali, The World Federation decided to get the text translated in to French.
“I felt More at Home Than Where I had Come From”
I find it difficult to describe my experience in the Madina and Bab Course this summer.