‘The Spiritual Walk’ is a documentary by The World Federation that follows the 3-day walk from Najaf to Kerbala in the shoes of three British Muslims: Abbas Ramji, Farhana Manekia and Sohail Kanji.
Posted on Wed, 2014-05-28 18:46
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email email@example.com
When the plane finally leaves Tehran, carrying me back towards my regular life, I take a moment to fondly remember the three weeks gone by.
This small book contains
*** Main causes of a person being rich or poor;
*** Advantages and disadvantages of being rich and poor;
*** Remedies and solution to financial problems;
*** And much more.
Good sides of wealthiness
Farming / Agriculture
Respectable poverty and its two sides
Increased Rizq and debts problem
Many useful Duaas
Things that increase Rizq
Things that decrease Rizq