The World Federation of KSIMC is pleased to announce that applications are now open for an Islamic Short Course for couples, to be held in Qum. The course is ideal for couples to gain a deeper understanding of Islam for the future of their lives together.
Dates:. 25th March – 3th April 2016 - Applicants must arrive to Qum no later than 24th March 2016.
Cost per person: £700 - This fee includes:
- Flights: Tehran - Mashhad - Tehran
- Internal Transfers: Tehran - Qum - Tehran
- All internal daily transport
- 4 nights hotel stay in Mashhad
- 7 nights hotel stay in Qum
- A day trip to Tehran
- 3 meals per day
- All teaching, instruction and visits to scholars
Please note the fee does not include:
- Airfare to and from Iran
- Any extra days spent in Iran before or after the course
- Money for shopping, personal necessities, etc.
- Insurance and any medical expense in Iran
Who can apply?
Age Group: 22 years - 40 years.
The minimum number required for the course is 5 couples (10 individuals) and only a maximum of 7 couples (14 individuals) will be accepted.
Please note, the course is not suitable for children and no child-minding arrangements will be made.
The course is tailored to:
- Enable participants to discuss various challenges they face and to seek advice and guidance on these issues.
- Provide participants with an overview of Islamic Family Ethics.
- Help couples seek academic and authoritative responses to the various ideological questions on Islam.
- Encourage the sharing of experiences between participants and experts/specialised teachers in the Islamic Seminary.
- Achieve spiritual upliftment through a number of Ibadat programmes and ethical discussions.
- Meet and interact with some renowned scholars & Maraje.
- Allow interaction, exchange of ideas and networking with like-minded individuals.
- Performing the Ziyarat of Imam al-Ridha (AS) and Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (AS).
1. Ziyarat of Imam Ali al-Ridha (AS)
2. Ziyarat of Sayyida Fatima al-Ma’sooma (SA)
3. Tour of Qum and historical sites
4. Meetings with scholars & other renowned personalities
5. Visit to the Holy Mosque of Jamkaran on a Tuesday night
6. Day trip to Tehran and its main religious sites
The Educational Programme will consist of a mixture of formal and informal sessions with scholars and experts. The sessions will cover:
- Aqaid (Theology)
- Quranic Principles
- Islamic Family Ethics
- Islamic Ethics
- Spirituality in the school of the Ahlul-Bait (AS)
- The Philosophy & Etiquette of Ziyarat
To apply, follow this link and complete the form
Click here to read the terms & conditions
The deadline for applications is 25th Feb 2016. Places are very limited so book early!
To view the poster, please click here.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org