The sessions were facilitated by Sister Mehjabeen Rahim, GCSE Coordinator of The World Federation’s Islamic Education Department. The sessions were tailored to deliver a variety of teaching techniques, resources, and marking methodologies.
Updated 10 July 2013
With the increasing habit of reading books online and via e-readers, The World Federation has converted many of its titles into e-books.
Currently, the following titles are available as e-books, and the list is steadily increasing:
1. Karbala: The Complete Picture, by Dr Mahmood Datoo
2. Mukhtar, by Dr Mahmood Datoo
3. The Travellers, by Sayyid Aliraza Naqvi
4. Hajj: A Personal Journey, by Mujtaba Datoo
5. The Heavenly Path: Selecting a Spouse, by Abbas and Shaheen Merali
6. The Heavenly Path: From Marriage to Parenthood, by Abbas and Shaheen Merali
7. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 1, by Ali Akber Sadaqat
8. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 2, by Ali Akber Sadaqat
9. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 3, by Ali Akber Sadaqat
10. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 4, by Ali Akber Sada
11. Manifestations of the All Merciful, by Sh Muhammed Khalfan
The books can be downloaded from the following links for the nominal charge of around only $0.99 (£0.65 pence).
Download at http://www.wfshop.org/E_Books and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, go to any of these online e-bookstores, and search for any of the eleven titles listed above.
For android users: download the smashwords app, and then search for the books on the app.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abridged version of al-Amaali (Shaikh Saduq) - Downloadable Version
The Mulla Asgher Memorial Library and Islamic Resource Centre (MARC) was the culmination of an idea initiated by the then World Federation President, Dr Hasnain Walji, whose vision was to set up centres of knowledge in the memory of Marhum Mulla Asgharali M. M. Jaffer.