Through leaving a portion of your inheritance and supporting beneficial work, you can obtain consequential good deeds, so even after death, you’ll continue to receive the fruits of the seeds you’ve planted.
Community Development in Kosovo
For nearly 3 years now, The World Federation has been actively supporting Tableegh activities in Kosovo. These activities include publishing literature in the Albanian language and Islamic children’s books. Our work in Kosovo is expanding with the objective of providing the Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim community with long term development projects that focus on tableegh, stability and collaboration.
Our initiatives in Kosovo will provide continuous support to organisations such as:
• NISA – whose aim is to spread the teachings of the AhlulBayt (as)
• NAIM FRASHERI - an international research institute set up by the Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim community of Pristina, Kosovo and headed by Sr. Ikballe Huduti
Through the support of The World Federation and its donors, NISA and NAIM FRASHERI have achieved great feats in 2015:
1. Translation of ‘Hajj: A Spiritual Journey’ lecture series by Dr. Mahmood Husain Datoo into Albanian;
2. Book distribution – ‘The Principles of Religion’ (otherwise known as ‘Principet e Fese’); this book introduces the basic principles of Islam, and to present Islam to the modern human through examples of scientific teachings which intertwine with all aspects of life;
3. Publishing of VLERA magazine four times a year; this publication covers important topics such as family values, good morals and biographies of holy personalities. The magazine is regularly distributed to a number of institutions including colleges, ministries, schools, and is also sold at local kiosks. This is a fantastic initiative by NISA to reach out to people and promote the message of the Ahlulbayt (AS).
These projects are designed to give the community in Kosovo the opportunity to learn more about the AhlulBayt (as) and to promote their Holy message. The World Federation will continue to support NISA and its sister organization NAIM FRASHERI in their efforts to promote the true message of Islam.
Be part of this and many other tableegh projects by making a donation to the Islamic Education Tableegh Fund. Your support will change lives.
The birthday of Holy Prophet (PBUH) & Imam Jaffer Sadiq (a.s.) was commemorated at Dar al-Zahra. Addressed by Sheikh Amin Rastani, the program started with recitation of Holy Quran & Manqabat.
Emphasizing on the importance of "Week of unity among Shias and Sunnis", Sheikh stated that such events play a vital role in bringing the Muslims closer to each other
Khums is a compulsory religious obligation for Shia Muslims. It refers to paying a religious tax of one-fifth (20%) on, most commonly, your earnings after deducting your expenses. You can find out more about what’s eligible from our quick Khums Guide. This guide includes the new rulings with real examples.