Gates Cambridge Scholarship
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme was established in October 2000 by a donation of US$210m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge; this is the largest ever single donation to a UK university. They offer 90 full-cost scholarships each year to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. You have until October 2018 to secure your place
You can choose from a wide range of Post Graduate courses to PhD at the University of Cambridge's international postgraduate scholarship scheme.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of the most generous international scholarships available. Learn more about what the funding covers here.
Want to know more about the Gates Cambridge Scholarship scheme? Here’s just a few facts to get you thinking:
1. First class of Scholars took up their awards in 2001
2. Currently over 1,400 Gates Cambridge Scholars and Alumni from more than 100 countries
3. Circa 90 new Scholarships awarded each year: 35 in US round 55 in international round
4. 225 Scholars from c. 50 countries studying in Cambridge
5. Over 1,000 Alumni spread across the globe
HMGS, DSM - Leads the way in Virtual Madrasah and Darsa 2020 - Find out how they are staying connected by clicking here.
Find out through pictures what the Khoja Heritage participants have been getting up to in their January 2020 tour.