The World Federation, Council of European Jamaats and India Federation are proud to be hosting our first live recitation of Dua Jaushan Kabeer from across two continents on our YouTube Channel @WFKSIMC ton 24th April at 4.30 PM GMT. The reciters are young boys under the age of 15 years old and are from Bhavnagar and London. Learn more here.
In the name of Allah, The All-Beneficent, The Ever-Merciful
The All-Wise Lord says in His Noble Book:
“We will certainly test you with a measure of fear, hunger, and a loss of wealth, lives, and fruits…”
[Al-Baqarah, verse 155]
At this time of astonishing turmoil, when the world is struck by the corona disease, and especially as the Islamic Republic of Iran has also suffered from this affliction, the following is expected from the believers:
- To be patient and to seriously heed and act upon the advice and recommendations of the Ministry of Health – the main authority responsible for countering this affliction – and of other officials.
- Undoubtedly, among the most important factors for being saved from this difficult turmoil are taking refuge in and pleading to God’s Grace, and seeking intercession from the Family of Infallibility and Purity (as).
- Attending to the health condition of those afflicted and helping them in every way possible to speed up their recovery and alleviate their suffering is pleasing to God Almighty. Believers are allowed to use half of the blessed portion of the Imam (aj) (Sahm-e Imam (aj)) for this purpose and for preventing people from becoming infected with the disease. [Note: the use of half of Sahm-e Imam (aj) for these purposes, as stated here, applies to believers in Iran only. If believers in other countries would like to assist with their half of Sahm-e Imam (aj) for needy cases in Iran or elsewhere, they must get permission.]
- We thank all the doctors, nurses, and all those who are striving to fight this virus with all their heart and soul to ensure the good health of [our] dear people, and we ask The All-Knowing and All-Wise Lord to grant them good health and success,
- In addition to recommending forbearance and discernment, we pray for the speedy healing of the dear patients, and for the mercy and forgiveness of the deceased.
Allah! Relieve this community of this grief.
[Stamped with the Seal of His Eminence’s Qum Office]
9 Rajab 1441 [5 March 2020]
The President of The World Federation, Dr Asgar Moledina, and the Secretary General, Kumail Manji, visited our community in India last month along with our active social worker & philanthropist Gulambhai Virjee.
Read Frequently Asked Questions on Cornavirus here.